Saturday, March 3, 2007

Rumble and Tumble....

We had a public holiday on Wednesday, because last week for Chinese New Year, Friday was not actually a holiday, but they decided to make it a holiday so as to get a full 9 days of rest, and so to make up for that day today, Saturday, was a normal work and school day!

On Wednesday we decided to go and spend the morning at the beach, but as soon as we arrived Asia-Faith and Keanu-Storm kind of tripped over each other or something with the result being that Asia-Faith ended up with a bloody nose!

My poor baby, and she had a "thick" lip! She only cried for a few minutes and then was fine! So we continued to enjoy our morning at the beach.

In the afternoon I had an english class to teach, so the whole family came with and we went by bus, and on the way there I was saying to Jason that I cannot wait until Asia-Faith initiates the hugs and kisses and such, and you will not believe it, but that same evening I was in the kitchen and she came in and wrapped her little arms around my legs and then lifted her arms wanting me to pick her up! Isn't that great - God really hears us!!!

No comments: