Saturday, March 17, 2007

One Month Today.... Saturday, 17 March 2007

It is hard to believe that Asia-Faith has been with us for one month today! Sometimes it feels like she has always been with us...

We all love her so much, and I think she is starting to feel that way towards us too.

It is so wonderful to see how this little girl who came to us last month looking a bit weary of us all, and now whose face lights up at the sight of each of us!

Here is a poem I found, and it sums up how we feel about our little "Princess Angel"....


Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel.

I knew it from the start.

The first time my angel smiled at me;

I gave away my heart.

Today I kissed an angel;

This angel child of mine

Though not of my creation,

My child by God's design.

Today I kissed an angel.
My heart is dancing wild;

Our family, by a miracle;

Blessed by our angel child.



© Brenda Meece


No comments: