Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rag Rolling...

So I decided to try rag rolling Asia-Faith's hair (and mine too)...it is quite a nifty little technique that usually is done with rags, I on the other hand found a use for the cotton wool strips that I bought!

Asia-Faith sat very still during the whole process, and then went to sleep with them in and I took them out the next morning! She looked too cute! (Nothing new....she is always cute!)...

She has this little saying that she says lately to us that is too adorable...she says "I love you so so so so much 10 dollars" (or sometimes it is 20 dollars!)....very precious....

Here are some more pics...enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah k said...

Awesome! My mom should have done this.. but NOOOOO we got piggy back bobby pin curls!! OUCH! Good thinking mama!! And Asia is just such a sweetie with a light in there that shines so bright!!!! Amazing girl!!

Sarah k.
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com